I thought you put your helment on before you guys started hitting, when you were in school?:D
Printable View
Its one of the oldest expressions around.
For UT to have a chance yesterday IMO they had to get off to a quick start due to already playing 2 games in 2 days and UK only playing 1. That was a big advantage for the Cats. I watched the complete game last night and UT just looked like they were in slow motion all day. That said, they did have it to within 6 with 5 minutes to go I believe and it unraveled after the Patterson dunk and Bledsoe 3.
Calipari should send Teddy Valentine a nice fruit basket and a lifetime membership in the Douchebag of the Month club for his help today.
i too believe the Patterson dunk off the Wall oop was the beginning of the end, UT had it close and the crowd was behind them, then Patterson slammed it home, the crowd went nuts, and UK start pouring in buckets
UT didn't score after they cut it to 6. Their legs were just gone and adrenaline can only carry you so far.